AXESS Networks Solutions
AXESS Networks Solutions provides bespoke satellite-based and terrestrial communications solutions to industrial, corporate, utility, infrastructure and government/NGO customers globally.
Applications typically involve mission-critical communications networks in environments that are geographically remote, mobile (maritime and aviation) and/or where high data reliability and security are essential to customer operations.
Technical Services: Communications and networking
Headquarters: Barcelona, Spain
Target Market: Global
Aksiom Group Company: Since May 2018
Aksiom partnered in May 2018 with CETel GmbH, a leading satellite services company operating throughout the EMEA region, as a platform for expansion in the sector. In August 2019, with further investment from Aksiom, CETel merged with Axesat S.A, a leading satellite services provider in Latin and South America, forming AXESS to serve customers globally.
- May 2018 – Aksiom acquires a majority interest in CETel GmbH (based near Bonn Germany) in partnership with one of its founders.
- June 2019 – CETel acquires Cobbett Hill Earth Station in the United Kingdom
- September 2019 – With further investment from Aksiom, AXESS Networks Solutions is formed through the combination of CETel and Axesat S.A., a leading provider of satellite services in Latin and South America
Jernbro Industrial Services AB
Jernbro Industrial Services is a leading provider of industrial O&M and automation services across Sweden.
Technical Services: Industrial maintenance & automation
Headquarters: Gothenburg, Sweden
Target Market: Nordics
Aksiom Group Company: Since August 2018
The two main business areas are: (i) industrial maintenance and technical services and (ii) automation, making Jernbro an end-to-end provider of integrated high-value-add industrial services solutions. Jernbro serves corporate clients in the automotive, food processing, chemicals, utility, manufacturing and other industrial end markets.
- August 2018 – Aksiom acquires a majority interest in Jernbro Industrial Services AB, in partnership with members of Jernbro’s senior management team, and appoints Mikael Jansson as the new President and CEO
- October 2018 – Jernbro acquires Rimard Industri AB in Avesta, Sweden
- March 2019 – Jernbro acquires Skövde Industrireparationer AB in Skaraborg, Sweden
- April 2019 – Jernbro acquires Voksab Värme Och Kraftverk Service AB in Malmö
- September 2019 – Jernbro acquires the industrial maintenance business of Veolia in Sweden